Tuesday 12 July 2011

Competition winner!

Thank you to everyone who took the time to follow the blog and comment. I wish that I could give all of you a prize!

I have used random.org to choose a winner and that is...
number 7 - Julie!

Please contact me at sales@trulymadlycrafty.co.uk with your address and the kit that you would like and I will get it sent out to you this week :o)

All the kits up for grabs are available to purchase in the shop, so if you didn't win and there was one you particularly liked then go and grab one! You can find them here.

Thanks again to everyone and keep your eye on the blog for more competitions, techniques and projects :o)

Hugs and periwinkles, Maxine

2 comments:

  1. Well done Julie! V. jealous ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I won! Whoop Whoop!! This has so made my day. Thank you very much!.

    Thanks JennyOx

    ReplyDelete