Tuesday 26 July 2011

Winners!

Thank you so much to everyone who took part in the new product showcase and took the time to comment on your fave products.
I have now picked our 2 winners. I used a random name selector and the
winner of the Scrapbook kit is......

Congrats Debbi!
You can choose your kit from the following selection:
Pink & Black
Black & White
Celebration
Citrus Spring
Blue & Green Life

Please email me at sales@trulymadlycrafty.co.uk with your choice and address :o)

And the winner of the £5 gift voucher is....

Congrats! You can spend the £5 on any item/s in the shop! Please send an email to sales@trulymadlycrafty.co.uk and I will send you your voucher code :o)

I am sorry to those that didn't win and I wish I could give you all a prize so I have decided that everyone who took the time to comment can receive a free gift with their next order!! I have your names all written down but to remind me simply leave a comment in the box at checkout stating that you took part in the new product showcase on the blog and I will pop you in a little gift as a thank you!

Keep an eye on the blog and facebook page for all the new products soon to be arriving and some exciting news on August 1st which you will already know if you are signed up to our newsletter!

Hugs and Periwinkles,
Maxine x

3 comments: