Monday 15 August 2011

Weekly Sketch #2

Welcome to our 2nd weekly sketch. I hope you liked last weeks sketch and would love to see any projects you create from any of our sketches. Feel free to leave links to your blog in the comments or come on over to our Facebook page and share on the wall.

Our week 2 sketch and examples have been designed by Maxine.

This is not a new sketch I have designed but is my favourite sketch, all the examples to follow have been created from this sketch over the past year or so.

Sketch #2

Layout Example 1

Layout Example 2
Layout Example 3

Card Example 1

Card Example 2

I love the versatility of this sketch, you can fit up to 9 photos on it should you wish (as in layout example 2) or include 6 photos and use the bottom (or top) section for your title and journaling (as in examples 1 and 3). In my layout examples my coloured squares measure 3" and my photos approx 2", but you could make each square a 3" photo if you do not wish to include a photo mat. You could also use some of the squares for journaling instead of photos. I love to embellish my layouts quite a lot but you could also make a much simplier and clean looking layout by using minimal embellishments. The list of options with this sketch is almost endless!

I hope you have enjoyed our second weekly sketch and watch out for another next week!

Hugs and Periwinkles,
Maxine x




No comments:

Post a Comment