Tuesday 31 January 2012

February Kit

The new kit is now for sale and it's a pretty one!! It being valentines in a just a few weeks the kit is full of lots of pinks and reds, but it's still versatile enough to use on projects with other themes! Like this layout I did about a cupcake making class I took.



Extra Supplies: Cardstock

I went a little over the top with the love theme on this page about my sister and her boyfriend though. All those hearts were cut free hand with my trusty scissors!


Extra supplies: Paint, Mist, Cardstock

I also made a mini album about all the things I LOVE right now. This is something I like to do periodically as they are always fun to look back on and see how things have changed, or not as the case may be!


Extra Supplies: Chipboard numbers, ring to fasten album, cream paper.

This kit is packed with stuff! You can see the whole list of contents and purchase the kit here. I'll be back with another layout and a tutorial tomorrow. Happy Creating!


Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment