Sunday 22 January 2012

One Word One Technique #4

Welcome to week 4 of OWOT. I hope you have enjoyed the previous weeks examples.


January Technique - Paint
This Week's Word - Go


I used a really simple paint technique, to create my title to add a bit of whimsy. I know that a lot of people don't really like their handwriting, but as it's part of who you are, I think it's important for it to be a part of your pages. I did my title freehand, but if you're not quite that confident, you can write out the title in pencil first and paint over it. I would recommend watering down the paint especially if you want a free flow effect. If you're really not keen on using your own handwriting but like the artsy feel of a painted title, you could always try using a stencil or stamping with foam alpha's.

I hope this inspires you to get painty with your titles. Remember if you create something using this technique, please leave a comment so we can come see!

Alexa

2 comments: