Sunday 12 February 2012

OWOT week 7!

One Word, One Technique #7

Welcome to the second month of 'One Word, One Technique' :D


For a reminder of how 'One Word, One Technique' works, click here for Maxine's introduction.

We are now on week 7 and this information for this week is:

February Technique - Stamping
This Week's Word - Love

I don't do a lot of stamping, although I do own quite a few stamps as I do love them! But I wouldn't normally stamp on a layout, so I thought I would take this approach for this weeks prompt. I decided to take a slightly different path for the 'love ' prompt and rather than a page about the people I love I decided to do one on my love of ITALY!!

Here's a photo taken as I was putting the page together. I used a heart stamp to create a background on the blue card stock, a small alphabet stamp set to create the title, a foam heart stamp to make the smaller hearts.


I used an Amy Tangerine paper for the background, some bakers twine from My Minds Eye, Crate Paper Farmhouse paper, a very old Imaginisce paper and some pink and brown ink and an Elles Studio date tag! I added the word happiness stamped with brown ink using an old Heidi Swapp library stamp around the journalling.


Here's a close up of the stamping.


So, hope you join us in using your stamps this week and if you make something lovely, please link us up!

Happy creating!

Annie x

No comments:

Post a Comment