Thursday 1 March 2012

New March Kits

I can't believe we are in March already! I hate February being a short month it always throws me.

Anyway our new March kit is now on sale and this month we have 2 options for you! Both are based on the My Mind's Eye Kraft Funday collection, one used Happy Days and the other Everyday Fun.


You can find both of the kits on the website here.

Annie got to play with the Happy Days kit and has created some beautiful projects. In addition to the kit she also used a sheet of 12x12 paper, an ink pad and white card.

I love how Annie has teamed the kraft with this bright polka dot red to create this fab 12x12 layout, showing that this kit isn't just for smaller projects!


These papers make great notelets and even birthday cards when teamed with the bright buttons and bakers twine.

This tag is just so cute! I love how effective the kraft tag loks cut in half!


I hope that these projects have inspired you and if you buy a kit and create some projects we would love for you to share with us!

Happy Crafting,
Maxine & Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment