Sunday 1 April 2012

April Kit - Be Amazing

Hi Everyone & happy April to you! This month's kit is now up in the shop and can be purchased here where you can see the full contents. I love the colours in this kit. It features the beautiful line from MME, Follow Your Heart 'Be Amazing' and something that is a personal favourite of mine, washi tape!

First up I have a layout to share. The hexagon paper was screaming to me to use my craft knife on it!


It was really easy to cut out hexagons from the paper, and I backed another patterned paper behind the open spaces.


The 'honey blue' paper is my favourite of the whole collection. For this card I cut out several hexagons from it and used foam adhesive dots to make some of them 'pop'.


The 6x6 paper pads are ideal for cards and smaller projects as the whole design is scaled down. The designs of the MME paper are so beautiful they can be used directly on cards with little or no embellishment.


The Jenni Bowlin journalling cards make great embellishments for cards too.


I like to use up every scrap of my kit. For this layout I used washi tape, ribbon and paper strips to mat my photo on.


And I used the same effect on a card, it's an ideal way to use up scraps!



Hope you have enjoyed these projects and they have given you inspiration to use the kit.
Happy Crafting
Alexa

1 comment: