Saturday 2 June 2012

June Kit

The June Kit, Note To Self is now up for sale in the shop here. I just love all the Jenni Bowlin Studio embellishments in this month's kit and the colour combination of the papers are suitable for any theme!

I really like the kraft shipping tags which come  in the kit and wanted to make them a design feature of my layout, so I  used lots of elements from the kit and some twine from my stash to make a 'banner'.


I made a pocket for my journalling behind the photo and stapled one of the Jenni Bowlin label stickers to the  cardstock so it can be easily accessed to read. 


There are lots of fun circle elements in this months kit so that was the starting point for this layout. I used circle punches to make lots of 'confetti' to fill in the rest of the gaps. 



I pulled together lots of elements from the kit that were book/reading related to make this page  about my addiction to paperbacks. 


I used some of the Hougan Gray washi, available in the shop here on this layout along with some from my stash, a MME stamp & the Dear Lizzy Roller Stamp, available in the shop here


I hope you have found some inspiration here. If you purchase the kit be sure to share what you make with us! 


No comments:

Post a Comment